At TLC Early Learning Centre we pride ourselves on;
- Having friendly caring staff
- Providing educational programs for all ages
- Providing school readiness programs with 3 qualified Early Childhood Teachers every day
- Providing a large playground for children to enjoy
Our Centre caters for 76 children throughout 5 rooms and are divided into the following groups:
- Starlights 0-18months
- Moonbeams 18months-2.5years
- Snowflakes 2-3years
- Raindrops 3-4years
- Stars 4-5years
- We will be open from 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- TLC is an accredited centre under the Federal Governments Child Care Management System (ccms)
- We will be open 50 weeks per year closing for 2 weeks over the Christmas/New year period
- Healthy, nutritious meals provided throughout the day
We Focus on Families and Community Involvement
Children learn optimum development with family and community support and with caring and nurturing staff. We encourage parental involvement in our centre and parents are encouraged to include their ideas in our centre programs.
Qualified and Experienced Staff
Our staff ensure there are stimulating and fun activities from the babies room through to the Pre-school room. Our staff have implemented the new Early Years Learning Framework (eylf) which was recently introduced by the Government for implementation in all Pre-schools and child care centres in Australia. The eylf program must include Belonging, Being and Becoming. Children at our centre will feel as though they belong as well as being comfortable while at the same time becoming the best they can be.
Our outdoor area boasts a large fort for exploration, large covered sandpit and great use of space for climbing, kicking, painting, craft and lots of active play with new and safe equipment especially designed for fun and learning.
Our large rooms provide good lighting and natural ventilation as well as heating and cooling units when the weather is extreme.
Our play areas boast lots of space for free play including areas for noisy and quiet play. Our Babies rooms have separate sleeping areas with calming starlights built into the ceiling. All rooms are equipped with educational toys and large soft pillows and mats.